Wednesday, 14 January 2015

New Year



If you keep up to date on my blog you would have noticed that unlike other blogs I haven’t posted about the new year of 2015 and making resolutions. That’s because I was very hesitant as I have never really seen the beginning of a new year as something big and life changing like reaching the climax of a book I just saw it as the same things but with a different number.

You see my book has never really been all that thrilling I go by a simple routine eat, sleep, go to school, study my but off, see friends and family, have a downhill moment with friends.  I always told myself that when I’m older and have more freedom life will be more thrilling allowing me to strive for things I want but recently I realised that’s the most sh****d excuse I have ever heard. That thought pulled me down as well as the fear of the judgment of people around me last year and years before. You’re probably wondering what does this have to do with a new year or more important in which the next part is more focused on resolutions? Well it has to do with a new moto I’ve conjured up or I may have had it subconsciously as I saw it one day on my Tumblr dashboard. ”why say in one week, three months, a year or when? What’s a better time to start then now in this moment?” 

I am quite an ambitious person I would say. Some goals I want to achieve won’t happen until I’m older I know that for sure, but what’s to say that I can’t start doing little things now to get me closer to it then. Doing things that will make me a happier person because I’m loving what I’m doing now. Yes I’ll always have that dry area of the book but who’s to say I can’t write around that paragraph to make it more joyful and fulfilling.  

I will agree New Years are exciting and I love them I do understand why people make resolutions due to the clarification of a friend. But I don’t want to wait for New Year’s I want to be changing my life to make it as I want in the moments I live it and not wait for a number to change.  


Celest xo


follow me on twitter // follow me on bloglovin'// follow me on tumblr// follow me on instagram// don't forget to email me if you want :)

2 comments:

  1. Even though I have nothing against resolutions this year is more about having positive intentions on how I want to feel this year. Great though provoking post.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog
    @MeghanSSilva on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I hope you'll be able to carry that through. Thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete