Monday, 7 December 2015

Update



Hello guys I hope you are doing well wherever you are. If you have not yet notice there has been a large gap in my posting period because I was quite stressed with year 12 and can I just say those of you who are a blogger or YouTuber and in high school good on you for updating!

Now that I have graduated, schoolies over with and having sorted some things out I can finally beginning again. I wanted to update you on the stuff that I will be posting, you can expect beauty related things such as reviews on products and tips. Fashion related like styling tips, where to buy trends and I'm currently brainstorming a more original idea for fashion posts as it is something I love. Lastly with lifestyle I'm going to turn it into some what of a journal posting thing. Such as about a cafĂ© I love, my experiences kind of just everything because I love writing things like that...don't know why...  

I also have a YouTube account if you didn't know and I would love to keep it as I find filming and editing a lot of fun. At this moment all I want to be posting on there are fashion videos like Lookbooks and Hals for beauty as well as fashion coz ain't nobody got time to write and take photos of those things.  

Hope you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in this world 

Celest xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment