Monday, 4 April 2016

update// Fresh Start



I haven’t been on here in a long time. I’ve been thinking constantly what do I want to make up of this site, of this page.  I always came back to this question and all I had to answer it with was that I wanted to be true, to show who I am and my thoughts. 

I always got stuck on thinking that it had to be beauty and fashion related because thats what the majority do. Well I’ve decided to screw that even though they are things I love. I want to share my thoughts in a positive way to inspire thoughts to those who stumble across my page for some unknown reasoned and can relate and hope. 

Sure at times I may post now and again on fashion and maybe even beauty but that’s not all I want to have a say in. 

The point of my blog is….to write and inspire to….be creative. 


Celest x

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Can't wait to see what you do with this blog! <3

    darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete