Thursday 1 January 2015

Review // a BIG pore SOLVER




I have been wanting this primer for so long and now I finally got it! I was so happy when Smashbox released their new primer because they had cancelled the production of their previous version of a pore minimizer in their primer range, but now they have brought it back! YAY!
Now I have quite big pores so when it comes to putting foundation on it doesn’t help at all and I have been looking for a way to conceal it for so long. When I first tried the product it was such a smooth and soft consistency and when I put it on my face it made my skin feel the same way. I noticed straight away that it indeed minimized the look of my pores and kept the same appearance when I applied my makeup. I had the makeup on from 4pm to 10pm so 6 hours in total. I noticed my makeup did stay on longer and it still kept up the minimized pores effect. I did however notice that it wore out on the tip of my nose. I wore it again on the next day for the whole day and it still ended with the same results, mind you I do have dry to normal skin.
I’m quite happy with this perches as it has stuck to what it claims to do on the packet witch it last up to 8 hours and minimize pores and it has defiantly done that. This primer I believe would also suit those with oily skin as it is oil free.

with the primer :)


Price: $56 AU

Celest xo

follow me on twitter // follow me on bloglovin'// follow me on tumblr// follow me on instagram// don't forget to email me if you want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment