Tuesday 12 January 2016

I Recommend // Hair Care




Hello everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day or night wherever you are. Today I wanted to recommend a hair product so keep on reading. 

Due to my posts both here and on Instagram the majority of you would not have noticed that I have naturally curly hair. Now curly hair can be a bit of an annoyance because its constantly gets tangled no matter what I tend to do. To make matters worse people tend to ask me "can I touch it?" whiles already having their hand run through it and get stuck midway because that seems the most logical thing to do when someone has curly hair! NOT. :P

I have however found a product that keeps my hair from knotting and wanted to share it with you.  It's the 'Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream'.  This product is amazing it makes my curls feel so  hydrated and soft, keeping them formed and not knotted. While doing all these things it also doesn't make your hair look oily. 


















HOW I USE IT: 

What I do is towel dry my hair a little then apply a little bit of coconut oil to minimize frizziness and increased the soft texture. I then gradually apply the leave in conditioner and let my hair air dry. 

I high recommend both the product and the method I use of applying the oil.  

On a side note I brought mine at Coles 

Price > $23.49 AUS (...I think it was when I was at Coles)

Buy it here

Celest xo 

Let others know by leaving a comment what leave-in conditioner you use so myself and others know :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment