Monday 22 September 2014

A Love for Benefit!



For my birthday my friend Lulu brought me a present and it was the Benefit “they’re real!” mascara and she knows I love mascara and have been wanting to purchase this particular mascara for so long so when I opened the present I was so excited and grateful.





The packaging is so sleek and simple I love it! The consistency of the mascara is the perfect combination as it is not too runny and yet not cloggy at all. It doesn’t stick your lashes together or smug under the eye after a few hours, which can I just say HALA LU YA!! It makes your eyelashes so black and easily lengthens and volumes with only a single coating.
She also got me the “they’re real! Push-up liner” that came in a packet with the mascara. I however have not yet tried it, but I have heard great things about it so I cannot wait. I’ll defiantly let you guys know how it is though.








The next thing is the “Hello Flawless” powder foundation which I purchased, I’ve also been dying to get this… it’s really light on the face and gives a great coverage without it looking cakey. The shade I got was “nutmeg” which I was quite shocked by as it is the darkest in there range and I’m not normally matched to be that dark….







Products: 



Celest xo

No comments:

Post a Comment