Wednesday 9 December 2015

Review // Too Faced (lipstick)




















Recently I purchased  a Too Faced Melted Liquified lipstick in the shade 'Melted Nude' which is my first from there lipstick range.  

The formula is very smooth with the sensation of it being thick. The colour is very pigmented and I find it's so easy to apply, I personally think majority of people wouldn't need a lip-liner for it.  When the formula dries it has quite a matt finish with a soft texture. It does however stick and heighten the sight of the lines in your lips like matt lipsticks do.



when I wear it I do use this liner from Revlon 


Overall I do love this product. 

Price = $30 AS 

Buy it yourself  here


I hope you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in this world! 

Celest xx

// Instagram // Email // 

No comments:

Post a Comment