Sunday 12 June 2016

pep talk time // Beauty



Our lives are all fabricated, fabricated from the truth and the one thing that has the most fabrication is beautiful. Beautiful to others and ourselves. 

This really grinds my gears.

No matter how many post people see online, no matter how many youtube videos they watch and no matter how many positive things are said to them they still don't feel beautiful. Why?  Because they are blinded by the illusion that has formed over the word.

The idea of beauty has shifted through out time, some believe it has to do with confidence and happiness, the aesthetics of something like artwork and the majority today believes it’s the way we look along with the approval of others.

But what if it’s not? What are the chances we have been conditioned just to think this way? A way in which others can hold superiority over use and gain wealth from all that comes from it? I personally think the chances are high as f**k.

I see a humans physicality as shell formed of bones, blood and skin… nothing more. It does not define me nor others. 

what does in my eyes however is who we are and when I say that I’m not referring to what our likes and dislikes are but deeper then that. I mean our soul. Now I don't care if you take this spiritually or subconsciously that parts up to you. 

with out our soul we’re hole, nothing. We can not distinguish who’s good and bad. 
Bad tends to be associated with something scary and……ugly.  
Then would that not mean good is pure, loving and……..beautiful? 

I don’t believe beauty is based on our physical appearance but the soul of who we are being kind, caring, loving and grateful.  

That to me is the definition of beauty.      

Celest xo

#themessyeffect


No comments:

Post a Comment