Friday 29 April 2016

Tips and Tricks // Curly Hair


Hello everyone I’m Celest and I hope you’re having a wonderful day or night wherever you are :) 

Today I have come to say that after 18 years of having untameable curly hair I think I’ve come to learn how to control it!  *starts to think about humid weather* …..I think….

Over the last few months I have changed the way I treat my hair in the morning which has made a significant impact.  Now I give you a hand full of tips to help you keep your curls in form and minimise frizziness.
  1. apply coconut oil to your hair before washing it (not a hair mask though you can do that too) 
  2. when your in the shower rinse your hair with cold water…for the recored I don't tend to do this unless its summer because I hate having to freeze while in the process 
  3. apple hair spray before drying your hair preferably a light one so it doesn’t dry out your hair I use this Sunsilk Gloss Finish Serum Spray or I use a creme such as Schwarzkopf Curl Flex Creme or just coconut oil again 
  4. when drying your hair use a blow dryer with the diffuser attached to make your curls extra springy. This method of drying also helps if you can pre tell your going to have a frizzy hair day   
  5. If you want you hair to dry with loose curls then use a cotton t-shirt or squeeze dry your hair with a towel 

There you have it! I hope that this helps you. In the future I think I’m going to do how to style short curly hair, these hair styles are great if you have only a few sections that are frizzy. 

Celest x 




No comments:

Post a Comment